Just some tidbits from February 26, 2015 that would be fun not to forget.
- Ryan counts: twenty-six, twenty-WEVEN, twenty-eight, twenty-nine, twenty-TEN and his thirty sounds like forty and his forty sounds like forty.
- Conor loves jumping on the bottom bunk and laughs the hardest when his noggin hits the bottom of the top bunk ... and then he does it again. And again.
- Ryan asked for salad at lunch.
- Conor's surprised, quick gasp and closed-eye smile when I open the blinds.
- REALLY NEED A NAP was the thought going through my mind for most of the day.
- I stretched watercolor paper for the first time ever with the help of YouTube tutorials so we will see how that goes. Ryan yelled, "Go Mom! Yeah! You're strong!" when I was stapling the paper to the wood.
- Life moves extra fast when you thought someone was arriving for the weekend on Friday, and then you hear, "I'll be there in 20 minutes!" on Thursday. Oh the times I wish I were OCD about housekeeping.
- Ryan is three and still very much needs his mom when he wakes up from a nap. I dashed off alone to pick up Chris from work since my friend was home, and me not being there when the pitiful dragon woke up made the next hour extra weepy.
- We let the boys stay up extra late because The Sandlot was on TV. Ryan was actually into the movie and curled up on my lap repeatedly asking where "The Beast??" and the ball was, and Conor was tired enough to just sweetly lay his head down on Chris' chest with his hand on my chest, per usual. Eventually he was so sleepy, he released his security blanket (me) and just relaxed on Chris while casually barking whenever Hercules the dog came onto the screen. I like being one giant group hug on the couch with my boys.
The happiest of Fridays to you and you and you!