1. Chris and I just got back from a wedding of one of his classmates, and we did not have a single child with us thanks to these guys. The Nuptial Mass was stunning and incredibly meaningful, the couple was beaming with joy, and upon arriving home, our apartment was full of zzzzzz's (including Elise!) and much cleaner than when we left at 2pm. And the laundry was done. What is this life!
2. We are finally switching phone plans to Republic Wireless. Do any of you use them? I had been planning on ditching the smart phone world once this phone finally breathed its last double-tap (it's currently held together by Scotch tape, and you have to know how to patiently tend to its stubborn ways ... I don't know if I looked incredibly thrifty or incredibly careless. Okay, okay, I know it's the latter), but then we found out that Republic only works with smart phones. This phone just arrived today, and now I will no longer have to ask people to repeat themselves 777 million times. Now onto finding a phone case that is built like a tank.
3. Chris hasn't had voicemail on his dumb-phone for a couple of years now which pretty much sounds like heaven to me. I CANNOT WAIT to no longer have the weight of the sole voicemail holder off my shoulders.
4. Thank you for all of the love on my post about PPD/A. Solidarity makes my mom world go round.
5. I'm reading Anne of Green Gables for the first time ever because I downloaded a free Kindle version on Amazon (although I can't find the free version to link to, sorry!), and it is such a fun read. Just me Kat, living under a rock since 1989. It's a fun change up from Shop Class as Soul Craft, which is a good read, buuuuut The Awakening of Miss Prim recommended by Christy is next!
6. We are thinking it is close to time that Conor kick the whole thumb-sucking thing to the curb. Any tried and true tips are very appreciated!
7. Love this.
Extra: photos from the boys riding down the hill behind our building after our Sunday bike ride last week.
Have a wonderful weekend!